Arlington Heights Traffic Ticket Defense Attorney
Serving Mount Prospect, Rolling Meadows and Schaumburg Clients Charged with Speeding and DUI
The Law Offices of Scott F. Anderson in Arlington Heights, Illinois, helps individuals who have been charged and arrested for various types of traffic violations in conjunction with serious traffic crimes and other traffic offenses.
Penalty fees and fines for traffic violations vary from each county in the state of Illinois. If you are convicted of a traffic violation, a certain number of points will go on your driving record. There are a number of different traffic crimes a person can commit, which could cause them to lose their driving privileges to license suspension or license revocation. Some examples include:
- Multiple DUI
- Felony DUI
- Reckless Driving
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Drag Racing
- Fleeing and Eluding a Police Officer
- Driving While Suspended or Revoked
- Driving Without a Valid License
- Driving without Insurance
- Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle
- Failure to Obey a Railroad-Crossing Signal
- Speeding in a Construction Zone
- Refusing to Take a Chemical Test for Drugs and Alcohol
- Having Too Many Moving Violations within a 12 or 24 Month Period
- Possession or Display of a Fraudulent License or Using Someone Else's License
Let us help you avoid conviction for any type of traffic violation charges against you.
Contact Traffic Crimes Defense Attorney Scott Anderson Today
Contact the Law Offices of Scott F. Anderson in Arlington Heights, Illinois, if you or someone you know is in serious violation of the traffic laws and needs experienced traffic crimes defense. We represent clients for all types of traffic violations in Cook County, Lake County, McHenry County County. Call us today for a free initial consultation at 847-253-3400.